Author Topic: JULYJOLIEE - Hammersmith - TOFTT  (Read 1273 times)


1 review(s) for JULYJOLIEE (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline abikeman

External Link/Members Only

Avoid!! Out and out B&S operation.

Pics looked too good to be true, but thought even given some airbrushing might be alright.
Got to flat in Hammersmith and turns out they’re not even Brazilian. It’s a Colombian operation with at least 2 SPs plus maid working.

Shown to room and girl is Amazonian brunette. Not even vague attempt to pretend to be same as pics. Should have walked but by this point had the horn. Paid £60 + £20 for OWO and had a 30 min pump and dump with a girl I wasn’t even attracted to. Stupid really but that’s the problem with the wrong head thinking in the moment.

Left annoyed. Not least as calls into question all the other supposedly Brazlian SPs working in Hammersmith area.

Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Offline danielisi

External Link/Members Only

Avoid!! Out and out B&S operation.

Pics looked too good to be true, but thought even given some airbrushing might be alright.
Got to flat in Hammersmith and turns out they’re not even Brazilian. It’s a Colombian operation with at least 2 SPs plus maid working.

Shown to room and girl is Amazonian brunette. Not even vague attempt to pretend to be same as pics. Should have walked but by this point had the horn. Paid £60 + £20 for OWO and had a 30 min pump and dump with a girl I wasn’t even attracted to. Stupid really but that’s the problem with the wrong head thinking in the moment.

Left annoyed. Not least as calls into question all the other supposedly Brazlian SPs working in Hammersmith area.

Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Thanks for the review. I’ve been to this place a couple of times until I got a bad feeling about it. When I’ve been the girls have always corresponded to one of the two ads they have up at any one time, but sometimes one is occupied and the maid just sends you to the one who isn’t. Maybe this is what happened?

Offline Bangman

Just saw this girls profile on the toftt thread, looks 69 yummy, so fit but I had a gut feeling it's s B & S. I planned to research later and a minute later, here I am reading your review.
Thanks for toftt... I know longer need to research...
Hence why I rarely see Brazilian and Romanian SPs..

Offline puntmiester

The one a 5 minute walk behind Hammersmith station ?
Past the pub and down the stairs ?

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
At that price point you should assume that it is going to be B&S and that you are going to vphave to make a quick evaluation when you get through the door. Additionally most of the Hammersmith flats seem to be rotational so they are very unlikely going to be changing photos every week.

Offline danielisi

At that price point you should assume that it is going to be B&S and that you are going to vphave to make a quick evaluation when you get through the door. Additionally most of the Hammersmith flats seem to be rotational so they are very unlikely going to be changing photos every week.

This one does change VS ads most weeks. There are two at any time - one is listed as ‘exotic Latina’, can’t remember what the other ad says.

Offline Insideman


Offline abikeman

Yes - that’s the place.


The one a 5 minute walk behind Hammersmith station ?
Past the pub and down the stairs ?

Offline puntmiester

it's a bit random that they have a B&S AW account. Their vivastreet one was accurate last i went