TS review
External Link/Members OnlyMeeting took place late on a weekend evening near Camden in April 2025. I contacted her via WhatsApp and we quickly arranged a meeting. I was quoted £200 for 1 hour, £150 for 30 minutes including "Sex, blowjobs, kisses, massages, active, passive". She was staying in a dingy basement apartment which I had visited before when seeing her ex-flatmate. When I saw her she was living alone.
Whilst nothing went wrong during the appointment it was pretty disappointing in general. There are plenty of photos of her on her profile, and she has an Instagram account. These photos give you the right idea but they are all slightly flattering and touched-up. She's slim and toned, I think about 5'8/9 with rock-hard implants.
Her attitude was also a little off. She doesn't speak good English, which doesn't help, but came across as bored & going through the motions - very different to how she wrote about herself on her profile. She barely spoke or made sounds during the meeting and never smiled. For a relatively short, slim person she was well endowed. Her cock was particularly thick at the base and she got & stayed hard throughout. Unfortunately everything we did together felt formulaic and she didn't particularly react to anything. Towards the end of the appointment she asked if I wanted to pay extra for her to cum but didn't specify any amount and I didn't take her up on the offer.
So, more or less the girl in the photos but her disappointing attitude made it a completely forgettable meeting.