Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
London
»
Threesome with Amanda Black and Teela
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Threesome with Amanda Black and Teela
(
Read 897 times
)
Edrags
Age Check :
Posts: 25
Likes: 7
Reviews: 5
«
on:
November 04, 2025, 01:36:06 pm »
External Link/Members Only
After my highly satisfying encounter with Naomi and Camila (see review), I would like to try Amanda and Teela. However, I only see a couple of brief comments on Amanda and nothing at all on Teela, as well as nothing on them as a tag team.
Can anybody share any experiences or direct me to any reviews I might have missed?
Edrags
Age Check :
Posts: 25
Likes: 7
Reviews: 5
«
Reply #1 on:
November 09, 2025, 02:53:38 am »
Unfortunately, despite not receiving any references, I charged ahead to meet these two. What a stupid decision. Stay away. You can read my full review that I just posted.
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
London
»
Threesome with Amanda Black and Teela
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close