Ella - Fareham - scam warning
External Link/Members OnlyPreamble
Bored with the usual SPs I thought I would try Friday Ad
Comms
You TXT the number and then get a WhatsApp from a different number. The conversation flows and you get some bull pictures.
It all looked too good to be true. £100 30 min with a supposed cute girl. I went along with it for fun as you never know.
Arranged a meeting at an agreed time and arrived. When I arrived I was asked:
"I've been robbed with cash before. Buy Paysafecard for £100 at the till at Morrison daily with your cash and give it to me at the door or inside"
Fuck that. This is a known scam. They ask for the paysafecard number apparently and then take the cash from the card with the number and then tell you to piss off saying they are too busy.
I backed out without losing money and headed to plan b.
Location:
Fareham PO14 1LE
The girl:
Didn't meet.
Service:
None existent.
Conclusion - Stay safe and watch for scams. Take care.