Author Topic: CaraDelacroix001 / Guildford  (Read 2327 times)


60 review(s) for CaraDelacroix001 (59 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline jimbocimil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:

All contact via whatsapp - Initially via email. Getting hold of her is not easy though -> I’d say she is(used to be perhaps?) fairly busy, mount that on top of getting myself over to Guildford and aligning our calendars is just no easy feat. Did manage and I do consider it lucky that it happened.

Location:

Drove to Guildford and parked near the station and then a quick walk

Price:

60 minutes - £200 as advertised

Services:

- OWO, Protected Sex, DFK, CIM

The Lady:

Late mid 30s perhaps, pictures accurate, I did find her attractive

Summary:

Meet happened Mid september or early September

Got in the door, quick kiss and made you feel comfortable. Bubbly girl, loves to chat and initiates pleasant conversation and not just pounce on you as soon as you get in.

She has that GND looks - 7/10 I’d say.

Was offered a shower and when I got back from it, continued talking about random things before she initiated the are we going to sit here and talk all day!!

DFK start, started playing with my balls and then went on to give me some amazing OWO. No issues going deep etc as other reviews can corroborate. She is a forum darling after all.

I then asked to have sex(protected) and went through a few positions including reverse cowgirl which was fun.

Was about to cum and then she positioned herself on the floor and in to her mouth.

I wanted to face fuck her, but I could not hold it in, perhaps next time.

Visit Again:

Absolutely