External Link/Members OnlyA mid week,late morning walk in at Chokdee.
I took the short walk from Victoria station to see who was available.
Nadia herself answered the door and yes, I was OK for a half hour session.
Nadia is early forties,not bad looking,slim with some curves.
£70 for hh - massage,OW,FS.
Nadia showed me up to the room where I handed over the cash and made use of the en-suite shower. By the time I got out, Nadia had come back into the room stripped down into a nice red bra and knickers set.
I was invited to lie down on the bed and Nadia took off her lingerie and she started with a massage. Given this only lasted a short time it was surprisingly good. Nadia built up to cc swipes and then reach unders which got me hard for the turn over.
Once I turned over Nadia applied the dom for the OW,not the best I've had,but there was nice cupping and tickling of the balls whilst she gave me a good suck.
Nadia surfaced and asked whether I wanted to fuck her,well it would have been impolite not to! Started in mish with some good eye contact and dirty talk from Nadia. Then I got her onto all fours for doggie with a nice view in the mirror at the head of the bed. Finished by going back to mish with Nadia's legs over and more dirty talk. Shot my bolt balls deep with vocal encouragement. Nadia cleaned me up,a bit of a chat about this and that whilst I got dressed.
One of my better punts at Chok Dee.