Author Topic: Jesica in Manchester  (Read 2205 times)


52 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7233764) (48 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
73 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6403679) (65 positive, 8 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]
60 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6038381) (53 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline bestofthebest

External Link/Members Only

£140 for 1 hour

I tried to see Jesica on a couple of occasions when she was Teen Gaby in Leeds, but our schedules never matched. She later disappeared and resurfaced as Jesica in Manchester. I had some work in Manchester last month, so messaged her a week in advance if she was available. She responded relatively promptly. I booked for 1 hour. With regards to extras, I said I wasn't sure about CIM but we'll go with the flow. She asked me to send a booking request via AW which I did. She messaged me on AW a day in advance to double check. I replied with confirmation. She had given me the postcode as I wanted to check the logistics of getting to her. Central Manchester location walkable from Manchester Victoria station.

On the afternoon of the meet, I checked into my hotel early and had a shower. Jesica asked me if I had any preference of what she should wear. I said I don't mind whatever she wants to wear. She gave me clear directions with a photograph of the entrance to the building. The cash machine at the train station was out of order and there was no cash machine near the hotel. I ordered an Uber and was a bit short on time. I was hoping there would be a cash machine near her place. I messaged Jesica to ask about cash machines. There were none near her place, but suggested one that was 10 mins away. The taxi couldn't go there, and dropped me at her location. So here I was on the agreed time in front of her apartment but without cash. I messaged her to say I'll see here in 10-15 mins as I need to get the cash. She said she was happy with bank transfer. So I went up to her after she let me in.

She opened the door when I got there. She looked very pretty. She didn't ask for it, but I suggested we should sort the bank transfer first. Once done, we kissed. I've read the reviews about it, but I actually enjoyed it. We continued kissing for some time while I was running my hands over her body. When my clothes were off, she gave me OWO while I sat in the edge of the bed. The technique was good. Eventually her clothes came off too.

She asked if it was ok for her to play with her toy. I said that would be lovely. She also let me use the toy on her. When she was close to orgasm, she asked me to lick her pussy. We moved to 69 with her on top of me, and then sideways. She kept moaning and saying sexy things (which probably she didn't even mean - for example, she told me to suck her nipples but within 5 seconds, she asked me to lick her pussy again!). She probably had a true orgasm but I'm not sure. We went back to kissing. She went back to OWO. I asked her to stop after some time as I felt my sap rising.

Condom on, we started with CG, then moved to missionary. I had an explosive orgasm.

We chatted for 10 mins or so and then she went back to OWO. I asked her to suck my nipples while I started jerking off. It took a while. It somehow became her mission for me to come and she said a few times that she wanted to suck me off. She went back to OWO, then condom on, then doggy and missionary. I was getting tired. So she said not to worry as we still have time. Rested for further 5 mins and she went back to OWO. At one stage I was masturbating while she had her bottom facing me with 2 of her fingers in her anus.

She went back to sucking my nipples and I could feel the sap rising, but I had a dry orgasm. Throughout the hour, she gave me her full attention, and especially in the last 20 mins she tried really hard. So I offered her extra £20 but she refused! I insisted a couple of times, but she refused to take any extra money. I was surprised and hugely impressed by her work ethic. I've never experienced this situation before, where an SP has refused extra money. I got dressed, we hugged and kissed and I left at 62 minutes.

This is an easy positive experience for me.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2025, 10:47:36 pm by bestofthebest »

Offline Hollywell

Sometimes struggle to finish but she always goes the extra mile,one of  the best around.