Author Topic: Cleanliness  (Read 709 times)

Offline Monaco

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes: 18
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
Being fucked by a TS is not my priority although I think if done right I would enjoy it.
I've been fucked 3 times the first time I cleaned myself at the location as always and I was fine,the girl showed me no mercy but there was no issues.
The other 2 times despite cleaning myself at the location I had cleanliness issues,what am I doing wrong,diet possibly?
Banned reason: Abusive, previously banned, 8MillionDollarMan & The Gambling Whale
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ligan

Doing an enema a few hours before has always worked for me. Just gotta hold in the water for as long as possible.

I don't know if you smoke or drink caffeine but avoid that throughout the day as obviously it just speeds up your bowel movements. I would suggest going on an empty stomach. Thinks it quite common in the gay community at least for people to go hungry in anticipation of what might happen later lol.

Doing at the place might be causing some stool to continue creeping out. So yeah try and enema few hours before and just wash when you get there
« Last Edit: December 06, 2025, 07:58:07 pm by Ligan »

Offline Monaco

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes: 18
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
Doing an enema a few hours before has always worked for me. Just gotta hold in the water for as long as possible.

I don't know if you smoke or drink caffeine but avoid that throughout the day as obviously it just speeds up your bowel movements. I would suggest going on an empty stomach. Thinks it quite common in the gay community at least for people to go hungry in anticipation of what might happen later lol.

Doing at the place might be causing some stool to continue creeping out. So yeah try and enema few hours before and just wash when you get there

 :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Abusive, previously banned, 8MillionDollarMan & The Gambling Whale
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cuteinchelsea

One tip i got was to also take a cheeky Immodium to help keep things still, haha... obviously, you know your own body, so do as you see fit.