I was in Wuppertal for a few days in late summer so decided to give this place a try. Velbert is a town in NRW, between Essen and Wuppertal. FKK Prime is situated on a hillside to the north-east of the town centre.
External Link/Members OnlyEntry usually 30 euros, except Fri/Sat evenings when it is 35. The entrance fee includes a bathrobe, flip-flops, towels; soft drinks, coffee etc and the food buffet.
First impressions were favourable – the place looks clean and well looked after. Downstairs the main bar area and a small dining area. Upstairs there is a sauna, an outdoor pool, porn cinema, lots of garden space with loungers to relax or sunbathe and a large conservatory-type room where girls come to smoke and interact with punters. Barbecues on summer weekends, I think.
I was here in mid-week, staying from early afternoon through to the evening. It is a good place to relax and the food was reasonable. It was very quiet at first with only 3 or 4 girls present. By 7pm there were maybe 12 or 15 of them – range of ages and body shapes but obviously not as much choice as the major clubs.
Women are mostly in dresses or skimpy outfits. In the main bar area the girls are not allowed to approach customers, they have to be approached. Base price is 50 euros for a 30 minute session. Most include OWO in the base price.
Over the course of a few hours I had three sessions:
Firstly with a young, slim German-speaking Bulgarian blonde, early 20s. 50 euros paid for 30 minutes. She did a decent uncovered blowjob. But sex was so-so, cold and clinical, she too eager to control things, and positioning herself to make full entry impossible. So I asked her to just finish things off with her hand.
Next with a dark-haired Macedonian woman in her 40s. Much better. Warm and friendly. Spoke German, no English. We agreed the standard 50 for 30 minutes but was having a good time with her so extended to an hour.
Last session with a tall Romanian girl, late 20s, dark hair, pony tail, wearing glasses for the secretarial look. Fit body with curves, not too skinny. We spoke in English. Again agreed 50 euros for 30 minutes. She was not a clock watcher and provided good OWO plus multiple positions and a hand job to finish.
That was enough for me. I had a snooze on a sun-lounger in the garden for a while (it was still warm and sunny) and then was on my way.
I’d hesitate to recommend the place – but, overall, I did manage to enjoy myself there.
Verdict: One of the quieter clubs. Low entry fee. Very few women in the daytime, customers seem to be here mainly for the wellness facilities. Gets a bit livelier in the evenings.