Author Topic: Krakow brief visit  (Read 6995 times)

Offline Googly7

Saw this lady who spoke excellent English, I think she lived in Manchester for a few years. This website takes a bit of getting used to but the search function does get you there eventually. I found WhatsApp contact at least got responses to a UK number, even if negatives, didn't get any replies to SMSs sent to various ladies.
This lady based in neat development with good security on edge of old town - Uber is cheap so worth using. Good directions with diagrams etc. OK flat, she is less glamorous irl, nice but more a 6/7 than a 10, has had a child. Tall, chatty, nice owo and responsive to RO,...all very pleasant but effectively UK prices so doesn't feel like great value, but was short of options, not an easy place it seems without a lot of research. External Link/Members Only

Offline Samjos

There are plenty of great girls in Kraków up too 400pln (£50) and fulfill most needs. With isolated one also offering fisting!!

Next time try Warsaw or Gdansk/Sapot great variety and choice some are just a ten minute taxi drive

Krakow/cracow sadly is the you  tourist capital so prices including restaurateurs more expensive

Offline felpscentral

I'm going to Krakow soon - is escort.club the main/only website to use?

Online YorkshireLad

I'm going to Krakow soon - is escort.club the main/only website to use?

Yeah that’s the only one you really need & use the Polish equivalent of UKPunting to find well reviewed girls ( you have to answer a question to sign up, the answer has been posted on here somewhere)

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 18, 2025, 08:57:33 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline vindici

There are plenty of great girls in Kraków up too 400pln (£50)

400 PLN is around £80!, where are you changing £50 for 400PLN, let us know please?

I found WhatsApp contact at least got responses to a UK number, even if negatives, didn't get any replies to SMSs sent to various ladies.

Polish mobile plans don't usually include SMS to international numbers. If you want to SMS people, you have to get a local SIM.

Offline Googly7

I'm going to Krakow soon - is escort.club the main/only website to use?

I think all you need, and Google auto translation function does a good job. Check pics are ticked as verified etc. Several massage listing's as well as FS iirc

Offline elihd

Yeah that’s the only one you really need & use the Polish equivalent of UKPunting to find well reviewed girls ( you have to answer a question to sign up, the answer has been posted on here somewhere)

External Link/Members Only

One of the Q for registering is "How many opinions do I need to write (according to the Forum Rules) " Whats the answer to this?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2025, 10:15:11 am by elihd »

Offline vindici

One of the Q for registering is "How many opinions do I need to write (according to the Forum Rules) " Whats the answer to this?

Honestly, they have very strict rules, quite similar to UKP, but much stricter, and they are enforced as written. So rather than looking for an easy answer here, I highly recommend you actually read the rules via Google Translate. If you can't do that, then I suspect you'll be banned very quickly from the forum.

Online YorkshireLad

One of the Q for registering is "How many opinions do I need to write (according to the Forum Rules) " Whats the answer to this?

When I signed up, I found the answer on here somewhere…so try searching

Online YorkshireLad

Honestly, they have very strict rules, quite similar to UKP, but much stricter, and they are enforced as written. So rather than looking for an easy answer here, I highly recommend you actually read the rules via Google Translate. If you can't do that, then I suspect you'll be banned very quickly from the forum.

I don’t think it’s that strict,  I found the answer on here, posted 2 reviews & It’s been a few years now & haven’t been banned.

Offline vindici

I don’t think it’s that strict,  I found the answer on here, posted 2 reviews & It’s been a few years now & haven’t been banned.

It is pretty strict. If you read some of the threads, people not following the rules do get a lot of flak. They have a warning points system, so instaban is not that common, but you will find yourself warned.

There are specific rules for people who don't speak Polish, so it's expected that you follow them.

Offline newbie2014

Yeah that’s the only one you really need & use the Polish equivalent of UKPunting to find well reviewed girls ( you have to answer a question to sign up, the answer has been posted on here somewhere)

External Link/Members Only

Gents, does anyone know the answer to the above question? Thanks

Offline bigpole

Gents, does anyone know the answer to the above question? Thanks

The question is how many opinions (reviews) you have to post before you can ask questions, the answer is 7.