Author Topic: Show park- Prague- sia- positive  (Read 1576 times)

Offline Drunkenmuppet

External Link/Members Only

In Prague for a short stop on work. Had some time spare early evening and had read about and been told about show park before. Bought a one time entry at 290ck online. At the door it's pricier I think.
 Went in bought a beer 150czk and did a loop. Lotsa of lasses even though it was early around 830. Caught the eye of one but fancied another beer first.

Went back her name was Sia. 3000czk for 30 mins. It's expensive but she was pretty hot. And very friendly. Into the room and got a striptease first then a good decent covered blowjob and then banged away in missionary. Cowgirl and then came in doggie.

I always worried the service would be lacking in these places but honestly she was great. Friendly, good chat, perfect English. Said she was french. Think maybe more rom than french with the accent.

Offline mrwhite

That place looks interesting - if I'm ever in Prague!

Online YorkshireLad

Is there a shower & toilet in the rooms?

Offline Drunkenmuppet

Is there a shower & toilet in the rooms?

There is indeed. I was rather quick with cumming and SIA showered with me. Which I always enjoy