Author Topic: LucyIntimateMassage - Southampton  (Read 2106 times)


14 review(s) for LucyIntimateMassage (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline tommyj11222

External Link/Members Only

Lucy is quite well reviewed on here so to save echoing previous comments will just summarise. The meet happened within the last 2 weeks.

60 mins - £120 inc B2B and HE

Pros
- Good comms, flat was very private and easy to find
- Lucy is very attractive and accurately described on her AW profile
- Shower and drink available and offered
- Massage is a step up from the usual B2B you might be used to at massage parlours. Lucy is an expert at teasing and building up throughout the massage. Some touching was welcomed but I didn’t push this too far as per her profile.

Cons
- I’d had around 45/50 mins of massage when advised time was nearly up and if I wanted to cum. This could arguably be enough to sway it to a neutral but I was ready to finish anyway and everything else was good, but was slightly annoying.
- Apartment had a smell I wasn’t too keen on, think it was some kind of aromatic not to my taste rather than being dirty but I didn’t like it.

Overall I enjoyed the session and Lucy’s company, although it’s towards the top end of what I’d pay so probably won’t visit again




Offline Hantsman2

I must do a review if my recent visit but in meantime I echo the OP’s point about timings. I felt shortchanged by a good 10 if not 15 minutes on my visit .  Yet her dislikes include punters who pay for 45 minutes but try to stretch to 60. In both Casa you should get what you pay for; neither over nor under.