External Link/Members OnlyCOMMSSlowly getting back into meets again, and this time I fancied a Brazilian/ Dominican.
After a bit of search came across Kimberly. English wasn’t the greatest, but managed to secure a booking for 30 mins @ £60. Block of flats in Enfield, near BMW Showroom.
THE GIRLShe was waiting with the door open for me already, had a cheeky smile on her face. Asked me if I wanted to shower but I declined as I already had one beforehand. She was wearing a one piece lingerie in red, curvy with big melons
SERVICENow, after sorting the monies. I got undressed, and instantly she started kissing me, I’m not talking lip kiss, this girl wet full on tongue action, biting my lower lip, sucking my tongue. Moving on to my neck, nipples and licked her way down to my shaft. She took me like a champ, deep throated and made it very very sloppy. She gave me a surprise and started rimming me, tongue fucking my ass, biting my ass cheeks and cheekily laughing throughout. At this point 25 mins or so had gone by. Did a bit of 69, I kissed, licked and flicked that coochie - very clean, wet and juicy btw.
Then condom on and she rode me for about 10 mins, and then I came in the bag in missionary after giving her a little spank of course

All in all good VFM, she definitely loves what she does. Went over the time and ended up spending 50 mins with her which she didn’t care.