Author Topic: Sophia- For You Massage - Cala Millor, Majorca  (Read 1399 times)

Offline MrWelly

External Link/Members Only

Sophia

€50 for the hour, €40 HJ

Walk in no appt, two girls in shop, one young one older. Got allocated the young girl probably mid 20’s, slim, facially 8/10, wearing t shirt and long skirt. Almost no English spoken other than three words. Shown to small room with no wash facilities but comfy massage table.

Massage was firm to the point of painful at times and repetitive to the point of boring. When doing my legs I had to tell her to stop and do other leg as my calf muscle was beginning to get painful.

Comes the time for extras and she uses phone translator to ask ‘Would you like any extra services?” I of course answer yes and she responds with two of her three words of English “Happy Ending?” I say yes and she shows me the figure 40 on her phone. I say 20 she uses her third word of English “No”. I say 30. “No”. So she continues crap massage, she clearly wasn’t go to budge and I blinked first as the holiday vibe made me very horny.

She oils me up and starts a very slow caressing of cock and balls which was nice, until I’m at full mast. I put my hand on her bum and she’s says “No”. She then starts wanking me like 100 mph until I cum. She cleans me up and off I go into the Spanish sunshine. Might try this place again but will walk if Sophia is on.