Author Topic: Anastasia Kaiserslautern  (Read 755 times)

Offline mrwhite

External Link/Members Only

150€ for 45mins iirc

Neutral /slightly positive

Happened to be touring south west  Germany and found her profile on ladies.de (which is now blocked in the UK but works via VPN)

She rents a room in a private house opposite a sexclub.  There are others working from there as well.

Her pictures have been stretched a little to make her look thinner, but she isn’t fat (if you know what I mean)
Her English is great.

She has a few tattoos. 

Started with owo for a few minutes, but she then bagged me up as I had a little pre-cum and CIM is an extra I wasn’t paying for.  I did think that was a but petty, she was smoothly shaved and tasted great for RO.

She went on top and was very energetic making sure we both came. 

On the whole it was a reasonable punt, just maybe I’m not used to the way she does business