Louise - Tanning Rooms - Wolverhampton
External Link/Members OnlyIt’s been a couple of years since I was last at the Tanning Rooms. But as I was feeling well and in need of a good relaxing massage and a chat I called, was told they had availability and headed over.
I arrived and was led into the back room, where I undressed, had a quick shower to freshen up and having dried off I sat naked on the bed waiting. Louise entered and we chatted while she slowly undressed. She’s a mature beautiful woman, blonde hair and a slender figure. Best of all she doesn’t clock watch or keep checking her phone. Once undressed she moved to stand between my legs and as we carried on chatting, I slid my hands over her body and gorgeous ass, while she stroked my cock. By the time we decided we should get on with it I was rock hard and I was almost tempted to skip the massage, but she gives a great massage and so I lay down on my front.
She started with fingertips down my spine before applying some oil and the massage started properly. She quickly and expertly soothed away my tensions and we carried on chatting having a lot to catchup on. Well into the massage the touches on my ass and balls were numerous and then I gave an involuntary soft moan as she rubbed her thumb directly over my arsehole. Being the slut I am I lifted my ass wanting more. She poured oil down my crack and donning a glove pushed a finger into me and started to finger fuck me. As I lifted my hips up off the bed her other hand slid under me and played with my cock. She could have made me cum like this but I wanted to more. Reluctantly on my part she pulled her finger out of my ass and I rolled over onto my back, my cock couldn’t have been harder. The glove came off and having bagged me up she bent over and wrapped her lips around my cock. I slid my hand over the curve of her ass and between her legs, my fingers finding her wet pussy. The blowjob felt wonderful, but all too long I needed to be inside her. As she was bent over that seemed a natural place to start and grabbing her hips I began fucking her from behind. After awhile we changed positions with her on her back, her legs spread wide, her fingers playing with her pussy as we carried on fucking. But before too long came the familiar feeling, but I didn’t want to cum like this. With her permission I pulled out, took the condom off and came over her belly and tits. We cleaned up, got dressed and I left a very happy guy.

In total I paid £70 for the hour and at some point I’ll head back to see her again.