Author Topic: Nicole, Wellspring Chinese Massage - Eastleigh  (Read 2054 times)

Offline Simtec2025

Coms: I contacted via text (07599 920993) and had a very quick response. Booked a time but was running late and texted again to let them know. Wasn’t a problem, I was told, get here when you can!

Visit: I turned up and was warmly greeted by the receptionist (owner?) and showed to a room. The room was clean and a face cushion and paper sheet was placed on the bed. I was offered water and told to undress and await my masseuse.
I wasn’t disappointed when Nicole (only found out her name at the end) came in. Cute, mid 20s at a guess, and wearing something which was similar to a Chinese school girl outfit.
She didn’t speak great English, but we managed!

The massage itself was actually not bad at all! Firm yet relaxing and a good amount of warm oil. Once back and legs were done, she moved onto the bed between my legs and I quickly felt bare legs against my inner thighs. After some serious attention to my arse and inner thighs she straight out asked if I wanted btb and hr.  I you know my answer!
We agreed £40 and she quickly stripped off to reveal a lovely body. Great bum and small pert boobs.
She proceeded to rub herself on my back, at one point her leg between my legs and other knee rubbing all the way up my back in full splits! Very impressive!
She then turned me over and carried on with boob and pussy rubbing my cock and actively encouraging me to touch and suck/nibble her nipples. I even had a sneaky feel of that wet pussy.
The HR was great! Had trouble lasting very long and she didn’t stop until the job was done!
She cleaned me up and then gave me a good head massage and a hug to see me on my way!

I gave a £10 tip, so total cost of £85 and didn’t mind a bit! Will be returning!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Kimeen

Thanks for the review and welcome to ukp.
Was there any hint that more might be on offer? Eg owo or fs?

Offline Simtec2025

Thanks for the welcome! I didn’t push for anything else. I wouldn’t rule it out though, as touching and kissing was very forthcoming!

Offline Kimeen

Ooh, she was kissing also? You didn’t mention that, very nice? Lip kissing or deep french kissing? Thanks.

Offline Simtec2025