Author Topic: Pim at Dokkeaw Thai Massage in Belgium  (Read 1102 times)

Offline dannyplymouth87

External Link/Members Only

I was nearby and visited Dokkeaw Thai Massage in Belgium (not far from Lille).
Salon is based in the house and is very discreet.
I didn't  book and just walk in, it was Pim and other little chub y girl that I forgot the name. I went for 1 hour massage for 80€ . Asked for extras and Pin said it's €150 all in (€70 extra ).
Pim washed my cock, front and back. Then I laid on the  stomach and she started massage. Some B2B and pussy rubbing. Turned around and she did bit of OWO,  but i was already hard. She put a condom on and started with the cowgirl, then we quickly moved to missionary. Some good pounding here and looks like she was enjoying. Finally moved her to doggy. She took a great pounding from this position, I couldn't last long with that beautiful ass in front of my eyes and filled up the condom.
Great punt and highly recommended friendly girl who speaks decent English. Would definitely come back if I'm around.



Offline handyandy3579

That place looks interesting. Is it accessible for a tourist using public transport? Or is it better to drive there?

Offline dannyplymouth87

That place looks interesting. Is it accessible for a tourist using public transport? Or is it better to drive there?

Not sure, as always hire the car while going abroad.