Author Topic: The Thai House, York  (Read 4242 times)

Offline sweetsatisfaction

Catching up on a few reviews from last couple of months. Saw this place advertised on Facebook. I thought it might be 100% legit, although in all the Thai massages I've had I've only ever been to one place that said no happy endings. On Micklegate, door off main street in between shops. You go up a floor to massage shop. Very classy, clean and spacious place. A stunning young thai lady, small, big boobs and nice figure greeted me at the desk. I booked a 1 hour relaxing massage. I asked her if it would be her, but disappointingly she said 'with my friend.' Another young lady came and took me to the room, quite pretty but not in the same league as woman at reception. Big room, clean massage table, nice music etc. The big bonus was that when I'd got undressed and lay on massage table, the original girl from reception came through to do the massage. The massage itself was superb and one of the best I've ever had. Not much hint of anything more. When I turned over and she massaged my legs her arms kept brushing my now erect penis and she laughed so I thought a happy ending might well be on the cards after all. Eventually I asked and she said yes £50! I had a go at haggling and perhaps should have settled for just the massage, but a win at the bookies earlier in the day made parting with the cash a lot easier and this lady was so attractive I just went for it. Nice enough hand job, but nothing special- pretty functional really. I thought she was going to take her top off as she unbuttoned it, but then just pulled it aside on one side to show one bra covered breast. She was ok with touching her bum through clothes and boob through bra.

I've given the neutral rating as the happy ending was very expensive and ok but nothing special. The massage, however was exceptionally good and the lady herself (didn't ask her name) was stunningly attractive which isn't always the case at thai massage parlours. I'd say I'd not go back for happy ending at those prices, but would certainly recommend it for legit massage. 

Offline Omadon2001

Thanks for the review.

This place has always been on my radar and I wondered about extras.  It does seem expensive

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,802
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126

Offline jeremypunt

Very helpful review, any idea what the receptionist's name was? Would be useful to know who to ask for, because it sounds very much like pot luck as to who you get to see at this establishment...

Offline sweetsatisfaction

I'm sorry I didn't get her name.

Offline jeremypunt

Not to worry, I will make some discrete enquiries and let you know as and when I get her name. Thanks again for putting up the review.