I tried searching but the combination of “pussy” and “pump” return pretty much every review and a fair few posts; so this needs a dedicated post.
I love fat pussies - plump labia/lips; specifically I’m looking for girls that enjoy using a pussy pump to swell it up. Has anyone come across any girls with this interest that that’d be happy to recommend? Many thanks in advance!
Failing that - any big ol’ juicy pussies…
UrbanEclipse my hat is off to you! I was just looking for 'pussy pump' on this website, and it took me straight to your thread

I'm looking for specifically the exact same thing. Fuck me, a swollen pussy has got to be one of the horniest things going, especially after a good long pump. I am now on the lookout on AW, and on this thread. Another guy above has posted a link to the Big Clit thread, but that's just not the same ... it's all about pumped-up pussy lips in this thread, right?