Author Topic: Asian Passion Leamington Spa  (Read 2123 times)


14 review(s) for Thai_Stella (9 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Online theejaculator

External Link/Members Only

Where-usual thai apartments lower end of Leam

When- a few days ago

Arranged by text

Booked an hour at £120

Let in - this place is normally occupied by 2 girls - i could hear someone cooking in the kitchen.

Asian Passion or Victoria....barley resembles the woman in the profile photos- 5' 7, top half size 10 bottom half size 12 ...BIG feet :scare:...bigger than mine...got that ugly Thai flat spread nose...round face ...stocky, manly mannerisms, could she be a post op..well i think no i think any self respecting ladyboy would look much hotter. Just think shes a mannish woman...and i fucked up booking her.

Paid an extra £10 for owo which was shite...just gently holding with a soft suck.

I couldnt get hard....cuz she was just so mechanical...i suggested a back massage ...it was ok ...i tried to direct her to do the finger drag around the buttocks to help me get an errection but she was crap at taking instruction.

Tried going down on her and she lay there like a dead horse whilst i tried for 15 minutes to ellicit some sort of response with the use of my tongue. Still barely hard put on condom and tried missionary but just couldnt keep hard...ar no point was any kissing offered not even LFK.
Ended up wanking my self off over the bed.

Dressed and gone within 45 minutes..utter crap.

Like i said i think Victoria despite the masculine aspects was way too fugly to be a post op...i hope our paths never cross again :hi:

Offline Snagbadjer

I wouldn't blame the SP that you couldn't function as a man. If you were that disgusted by her Thai nose, why not have the bollocks to just walk? I would have.

Online theejaculator

I wouldn't blame the SP that you couldn't function as a man. If you were that disgusted by her Thai nose, why not have the bollocks to just walk? I would have.

Thats a salty shitbird comment...I can perform but not if the wg misadvertises her appearance on AW and put next to no effort in for £2.33 a minute I expect more

Offline alabama1

Appreciate the review OP, but i agree with Snagbadjer. If you found her that ugly, you should've had the bollocks to walk. After all, you are not new to this game.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2026, 06:56:49 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Snagbadjer

Thats a salty shitbird comment...I can perform but not if the wg misadvertises her appearance on AW and put next to no effort in for £2.33 a minute I expect more

Neah, you got racist and nasty to the SP, and I just mirrored what you said about not being able to perform. Truth hurts.

Online theejaculator

Appreciate the review OP, but i agree with Snagbadjer. If you found her that ugly, you should've had the bollocks to walk. After all, you are not new to this game.  :unknown:

Unfortunately my punting opportunities are few and far between so I need to select and commit in the time I have available.  Maybe my comment about her nose was a bit salty. If she'd have put any effort in it could have been a neutral or positive...the face dont always matter ...especially in doggy

Online theejaculator

Neah, you got racist and nasty to the SP, and I just mirrored what you said about not being able to perform. Truth hurts.

Judging by the amount of transexuals you've reviewed you might get off on the male energy...unfortunately didnt work for me on this occasion

Offline Snagbadjer

Judging by the amount of transexuals you've reviewed you might get off on the male energy...unfortunately didnt work for me on this occasion

The "ejaculator" who can't get a hard on lol. At least I can perform, kiddo. Keep embarrassing yourself. From now on you are Mr Flaccid.

Offline Snagbadjer

Unfortunately my punting opportunities are few and far between so I need to select and commit in the time I have available.  Maybe my comment about her nose was a bit salty. If she'd have put any effort in it could have been a neutral or positive...the face dont always matter ...especially in doggy

No, Mr Flaccid, your comment wasn't salty, it was racist. You said ". . . that ugly Thai flat spread nose."

And you're triggered that I pointed out that you can't perform, so you went out of your way to check my reviews to look for ammo to snipe back lol. It's okay, Mr Flaccid, you can't get it up, and you just told the world.

Offline alabama1

Unfortunately my punting opportunities are few and far between so I need to select and commit in the time I have available.  Maybe my comment about her nose was a bit salty. If she'd have put any effort in it could have been a neutral or positive...the face dont always matter ...especially in doggy
If your opportunities 'are few and far between', surely this is even more of a reason to walk if you are not happy with the SP  :unknown:. And as regards needing to 'select and commit', you are under no obligation to 'commit'. It's like buying a car you don't like then saying its shit.

Online theejaculator

No, Mr Flaccid, your comment wasn't salty, it was racist. You said ". . . that ugly Thai flat spread nose."

And you're triggered that I pointed out that you can't perform, so you went out of your way to check my reviews to look for ammo to snipe back lol. It's okay, Mr Flaccid, you can't get it up, and you just told the world.

Do you feel good? ...typical keyboard warrior

Online RandomGuy99

Quite a nasty vindictive racist review. I've seen this SP and I had no problem with her looks. It sounds like you just picked the wrong SP. It does read weird though as it looks like you have visited Thai SPs before and presumably you don't deliberately book SPs that you're not attracted to.

You don't come across very well in your reviews. I understand that you had a bad booking but there's no need for the use of words like fulgy.

I hope your next booking is more enjoyable.

Offline worstnameever

ok then boys, open the gallery in the new version of adult works and scroll through the pictures of her on the sofa. wait what is that you see, her face stays in the same place when you change scroll the pictures.

I reviewed this one and id say my review is as black and white as black and white can be.

Shame you pair didn't get along. I had a good time, found her down to earth and not mental like some thai's.

She could take a solid pounding too.

I agree with random guy, if you didnt like the look of her upon entry you should have been polite and told her why, Thanked her, asked about the other girl/ left. 

Online theejaculator

Quite a nasty vindictive racist review. I've seen this SP and I had no problem with her looks. It sounds like you just picked the wrong SP. It does read weird though as it looks like you have visited Thai SPs before and presumably you don't deliberately book SPs that you're not attracted to.

You don't come across very well in your reviews. I understand that you had a bad booking but there's no need for the use of words like fulgy.

I hope your next booking is more enjoyable.

Have a look at the threads on the last handful of reviews..
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=447785.0

The general consensus is the wg is using a recycled profile and the pictures are fake. Ive hardly ever been piled on on my previous 40 odd reviews . I generally luv Thai ladies ...it was admittedly a mistake to say Thai flat nose...any lady of any race is not particularly attractive to me with a flat nose...but looks aren't everything.  The combination of fake pictures, recycling another girls profile (and potentially benefitting from historical reviews) and the absolutely shit service makes it a clear negative.  I will leave it there.

Online RandomGuy99

Have a look at the threads on the last handful of reviews..
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=447785.0

The general consensus is the wg is using a recycled profile and the pictures are fake. Ive hardly ever been piled on on my previous 40 odd reviews . I generally luv Thai ladies ...it was admittedly a mistake to say Thai flat nose...any lady of any race is not particularly attractive to me with a flat nose...but looks aren't everything.  The combination of fake pictures, recycling another girls profile (and potentially benefitting from historical reviews) and the absolutely shit service makes it a clear negative.  I will leave it there.
The photos do look to be AI generated or she's incredibly good at changing clothes while keeping her head totally still.

It's your review and I understand why you gave her a negative. Hopefully the next one will be bwtter

Offline Snagbadjer

Do you feel good? ...typical keyboard warrior

Keyboard warrior? You're the one hurling racist slurs at Thai women when we all know you'd never dare do it to a Thai's face, or you'd get handled easily. I beat you on two fronts: I get on with Thai people, and I don't bottle it at punts like you do. Oh yeah, I can actually perform too, "Mr Flaccid". Maybe an ugly flat nose is better than a limp dick, eh?

Online theejaculator

Keyboard warrior? You're the one hurling racist slurs at Thai women when we all know you'd never dare do it to a Thai's face, or you'd get handled easily. I beat you on two fronts: I get on with Thai people, and I don't bottle it at punts like you do. Oh yeah, I can actually perform too, "Mr Flaccid". Maybe an ugly flat nose is better than a limp dick, eh?

Yes you are a typical keyboard warrior..hijacking a thread and making it personal.
You know nothing about me kid...I know u like fucking ladyboys and thats about it...thats your bag and and that's fine.  I dont know why you feel the need to white knight a wg who misrepresents themself and offers crap service...go book her then stud

Offline Andywb

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 777
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 150
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=440816.0
This review from Oct last year shows photos from the AW profile at that time. I saw that SP (and mine is one of the positive reviews from that time). But the photos in the current version of the profile are definitely of a different woman so 100% it has been passed on to another SP at some point. It's a pain when they do this because a quick look at the review history can be misleading. But even without knowing the backstory, the dodgy photo shopping in the current gallery would have been enough of a red flag for me to avoid the current version.

Offline Snagbadjer

Yes you are a typical keyboard warrior..hijacking a thread and making it personal.
You know nothing about me kid...I know u like fucking ladyboys and thats about it...thats your bag and and that's fine.  I dont know why you feel the need to white knight a wg who misrepresents themself and offers crap service...go book her then stud

Keyboard warrior? Not me. That's you, calling Thais racist names that you would never do to their face. You're upset and triggered because I pointed out you have no balls and then you went through my reviews looking for ammo and think the ladyboy insult is a devastating checkmate. If you've got a problem, do you want to do something about it? Or will you drop your bollocks again, Mr Flaccid?

Offline Snagbadjer

Since you looked through me reviews out of desperation to find ammo on me, I returned the favour and had a look through you your own. You "struggle to get hard" in almost every punt. You can't perform. You bottle it every time you meet an SP you don't like. And I'm sure if I dug a little deeper, I'd find more racist comments like the "ugly Thai flat nose one" on here. So you're a racist, a bottle job, and a Mr Flaccid who can't even handle a woman.

Offline MaxVerstappen

Judging by the amount of transexuals you've reviewed you might get off on the male energy...unfortunately didnt work for me on this occasion

 :lol:

Lads why argue over a fucking whore?!  :unknown:

Thanks for the review, better luck next time pal  :drinks:

« Last Edit: August 25, 2026, 05:52:37 pm by MaxVerstappen »

Offline Snagbadjer

:lol:

Lads why argue over a fucking whore?!  :unknown:

Thanks for the review, better luck next time pal  :drinks:

There's no argument from me, mate. Just pointing out when someone has no bollocks.

Offline MaxVerstappen

There's no argument from me, mate. Just pointing out when someone has no bollocks.

So what you are saying is that theejaculator aka mr.floppy also has no bollocks!?!  :scare:

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
If there’s an issue with another member, hit the report button, leave it at that please

Offline worstnameever

She has gone now guys so you wont have to ever think about her again.

Offline alabama1

She has gone now guys so you wont have to ever think about her again.
That's a bit dramatic. She's only gone to Woking  :lol: