Author Topic: AR Massage Wolverhampton  (Read 2331 times)

Offline rider288

External Link/Members Only

Tried this place last month with a voucher from groupon  :D didnt really have any expectations, and it turned out I was right, It is downstairs below a hairdressers, the same venue as another masseur called  Jurate, who I am booked to see Friday, so will let you know how that goes. The lady was fairly attractive probably mid 30's maybe polish, she uses one of those full length blankets to cover you and uncovers a small part of your body at a time, the massage was good though and with the voucher good value but she is strictly massage only, near the end of the massage I tested her out by putting my hand inside the cover and touched my cock, she ended the massage when she realised what I might be doing, it was very close to the hour, but pretty sure it was my action that made her stop.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,178
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
You're lucky she didn't phone the police mate. Sexual harassment of a legitimate massage provider is not something we condone on here.

If you booked via a discount site and were fully covered you should have known it was legit.


Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,383
  • Likes: 288
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
If you had read other reviews on here you would know she was legit.

Let me give you some advice re Jurate, let it flow and when she's in the groin area just start yourself. Don't push any further and you will have an enjoyable time. Doing a bit of DIY whilst she massages your groin is very sexy.

Offline Celtic 69

Jesus Christ rider....!
I too am surprised she didn't report you to the police & still might do if she's got your details. Talk about reading the situation wrong mate. Yes I've seen a review on here recently regarding this therapist and that member reported it was completely legit. We all are aware that some legit masseuses are open to some extras but there is a right & wrong way about going around it....politely asking would be a start as the majority of legit masseuses have heard it all before & even if they don't offer anything extra will politely tell you that without getting too offended. But really, just presuming that she would be ok for you to start jerking off is a massive no..no !
Unbelievable Jeff....!

Offline rider288

ok guys thanks for the advice but just to be clear, I believed this was Jurate when I booked it, had no idea there were 2 ladies working from the same venue below the hairdressers and completely un-connected I have never heard of that before, I read about Jurate being happy with diy  however when I put my hand under the blanket I was not wanking or moving at all, just watching to see for a reaction, I was planning on asking about extras, if she was receptive,  hardly sexual harassment,  my fault you got the wrong impression as I didn't give enough details, but believe me the last thing I would want to do is seriously offend a legit masseur.   

Offline Jake.mackie

'kin 'ell. You've been a member for 6 years, 1 review and 3 posts?

...and that one review makes you look like a right pillock.

Offline rider288

I may have joined 6 years ago but not been on here since I joined and if you want to meet up and call me a pillock im happy to oblige

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,383
  • Likes: 288
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
I may have joined 6 years ago but not been on here since I joined and if you want to meet up and call me a pillock im happy to oblige

Careful mate, don't get yourself a ban.

Thanks for the clarification above. I can see how that confusion might arise. Do enjoy your massage with Jurate, she is good. Even though you know what's acceptable from what you've read here, if she doesn't know you I'd advise the courtesy of checking with her first.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,178
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
'kin 'ell. You've been a member for 6 years, 1 review and 3 posts?

...and that one review makes you look like a right pillock.
As this review was his first post it had to be approved by a moderator, if the mod who approved it didn't think there was a need to mention post history or how long he's been a member why did you feel the need to mention it?  :unknown:

The 'wannabe mod' rule was brought in to deter this kind of thing.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,178
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I may have joined 6 years ago but not been on here since I joined and if you want to meet up and call me a pillock im happy to oblige
Threats of violence usually come with an instant ban, however as you're new to the site I'll give you a chance, if anyone comments on how long you've been a member or your lack of contributions just hit the 'report to moderator' link on the right and we will deal with it, don't react to it.

I would recommend you have a good look around the site to see what is or isn't acceptable, some people are under the misapprehension that we condone the likes of boundary pushing, we don't.


Offline Jake.mackie


Offline rider288

Careful mate, don't get yourself a ban.

Thanks for the clarification above. I can see how that confusion might arise. Do enjoy your massage with Jurate, she is good. Even though you know what's acceptable from what you've read here, if she doesn't know you I'd advise the courtesy of checking with her first.

Thank you Scouting appreciate your comments

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,383
  • Likes: 288
  •  
  • Reviews: 183

Offline Celtic 69

Yeah thanks for the clarity rider, sure you can see reason for my post if you re read your initial review?
It just looked like there were absolutely no signs coming across from your massage therapist that extras were available...complete draping/covering, no cc swipes, not going high into the groin/thighs or choice of undraped....just little signs if your going to a new therapist for a wsws scenario massage.
It just came across that you decided to tug yourself off infront of a legit therapist fella.
Only advice I would have for you is double check on this forum to see history of therapist or if it's a TOFTT wait for a few signs from the therapist.

But hey, I agree with others you will enjoy Jurate massage, plenty of reviews on here including my own.

Offline rider288

Yeah thanks for the clarity rider, sure you can see reason for my post if you re read your initial review?
It just looked like there were absolutely no signs coming across from your massage therapist that extras were available...complete draping/covering, no cc swipes, not going high into the groin/thighs or choice of undraped....just little signs if your going to a new therapist for a wsws scenario massage.
It just came across that you decided to tug yourself off infront of a legit therapist fella.
Only advice I would have for you is double check on this forum to see history of therapist or if it's a TOFTT wait for a few signs from the therapist.

But hey, I agree with others you will enjoy Jurate massage, plenty of reviews on here including my own.





Cheers for the positive advice Celtic


Offline Kingfisher69

External Link/Members Only

Tried this place last month with a voucher from groupon 
Groupon is a bizarre place to advertise a massage with a happy end, and with a voucher too. :unknown: You'd think that type of service would go against Groupons T&C's. Maybe it's just me but that sets off all my alarm bells that the place is legit. I use that site quite a bit and I've never found a massage that offers a 30% off voucher for B2B.  :sarcastic: