Author Topic: Want to see her but need intel  (Read 856 times)

Offline Edrags

In London for a couple more days. I have my eyes on a few established providers, but something about this ad really checks all my boxes. Has anyone seen her before?

I can't find any info on her outside of two BP ads. In one she refers to herself as Taina and in the other as Karen. This is not per se that unusual with these providers, but...

Looking for a very active hung provider who really likes what she does.

External Link/Members Only



Offline Ligan

In London for a couple more days. I have my eyes on a few established providers, but something about this ad really checks all my boxes. Has anyone seen her before?

I can't find any info on her outside of two BP ads. In one she refers to herself as Taina and in the other as Karen. This is not per se that unusual with these providers, but...

Looking for a very active hung provider who really likes what she does.

External Link/Members Only

Those pictures are of Jennifer Correira.

External Link/Members Only

X handle I think is JhennymorenaT. According to it she's in Paris.

So I don't think it's a genuine ad. Picture attached to WhatsApp also shows a different girl.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2025, 01:10:13 pm by Ligan »

Offline Edrags

Thank you Ligan!

Forward and onward!