Author Topic: HOD multiple meets  (Read 1641 times)

Offline mysteryman30

Toying with the idea of successive 30 minute meets with the lovely girls at House of Divine, and was wondering if anyone had done something similar? I think it would be quite funny  :)

Offline anonymouse72

I know of friends who have done it with a shower in between girls. I've seen one in the morning and one in the afternoon but with a break of a couple of hours. It's not as rare as you think I imagine. Laurahod is a member here and may know more. It was a few years ago but Laura may have been one of the girls he saw.

Fun not funny is how I'd describe it.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2025, 09:17:02 pm by anonymouse72 »

Offline Mr Girth

I have seen two girls at HoD on the same day, but one in the morning and one a few hours later in the afternoon.

For HoD's perspective, it's all simply business.

Offline Stevelondon

As has been said. I don’t think this would be anything that has not been done before.

Yep I’ve had some similar punts of this sort over the years. Remaining at one locale to see other SP’s AND leaving, but returning a bit later to see someone else.
I’ve also had fetish type meets where I’ve been unable to leave (so to speak) Different fetish providers entertaining me one after the other.
Delightful 😛
« Last Edit: August 06, 2025, 07:27:50 am by Stevelondon »

Offline Om

I’ve done it a couple of times. Don’t think it was considered massively out of the ordinary.
Once ages ago. 30 min meets back to back. Last time I’d booked Ella for an hour (where is she now?). Motorway closed on way up and I had to phone ahead to be told she could only fit in 30 mins due to another booking. Asked if someone else was available after. Struggling to remember who as much less fun that Ella. However, I find that in this scenario two pops is guaranteed.
On another note it works out slightly more expensive than a single one hour booking.