Author Topic: Real_Beauty_Pamela W2 area  (Read 3176 times)


20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6233435) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Jali2000

External Link/Members Only

I had Pamela on my list following some positive reviews on here and finding her videos on AW pretty enticing.

I decided to opt for 15 min blow for £50, that way I can decide if a longer session was worth it another time.

Communication seems to be handled by someone manning the phone as responses were pretty quick. I got asked what time I wanted and surprise surprise it was available. I rocked up 5 mins early, sent a message I was there and then got silence. I saw some bloke pottering around with his phones like me so thought this must be a conveyable operation.

I finally got a message back apologising and said she will be 5-10 mins as her friend's client is refusing to leave the bathroom. 10 mins later I got the flat details and rocked up.

She greeted me at the door in her knickers and bra, she's the same girl as pics but seems more appealing in the pics and vids than when I saw her. She apologised for being late, and did mention she's been really busy with men coming from everywhere. I don't recall checking her arse so don't know if it's big like she describes in her profile, her tits had a lot of sagg but I still enjoyed cupping them. She also smelt good.

The bed/bedsheet didn't look very clean so I was glad I didn't opt for a longer service. I dropped my pants, she wipe cleaned and then went to work. She took instructions well, took it in deep but it was a toothy blow job. The highlight of the event was her taking all my load in her mouth and didn't stop until I asked her to stop. She then spat it out straight into a bin, no tissue. Wonder how much cum was in that bin.

I pulled my pants on, said thanks, got a hug and left.

It's a low positive for me. Conveyer belt service, I'm guessing her working places won't be very clean, people may end up waiting due to multiple bookings. I would however see her again for the same service as she seems friendly, English was good, and I went for a blow job and she emptied my balls pretty well.