Author Topic: Known British E/SE Asians providing services  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Dogma2028

Sorry if this has been asked before.
I know there are threads for asian providers.
However do we have a list of british asian service providers?

I have a been lucky and met the wild desi mouse at parties and her oriental fellow party gals.

But wondering other than party scene are there any escorts out there?

AW had suki which i met a while back and gone radio silent so I won't leave a review.

But any current british asian SP would be appreciated.
(I mean oriental asian and SE Asian )

Offline Double009123


Offline Bartolomeo

There is a thread about local south Asian providers:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=235674.0

He's asking for east/south east asian rather than indian subcontinent asian



Offline FaciallyChallenged

He's asking for east/south east asian rather than indian subcontinent asian

I believe desi means south asian


Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360

Offline Dogma2028

Sorry folks. My geography not good.  Let me make it clearer then.
Looking for british Indian etc and british chinese etc.

Thanks all

Offline Dogma2028

Sorry folks. My geography not good.  Let me make it clearer then.
Looking for british Indian etc and british chinese etc.

Thanks all

Thank you all so far for your inputs.
So yeah I found the other thread cheers

Basically I am looking for british born providers who are any type of asian. 

Offline Robh230