Touring Thai girl
External Link/Members Only quite a well reviewed girl all positive, I would agree with most of the other reviews, but I had a few issues, not quite enough to put into neutral or negative space, but almost. Some personal prefs, or my own issues but worth stating for those in similar situation.
My usual fave Thai girl was away, and prob not back for a while n had an itch to scratch, Sonya seemed the best option.
CommsA bit mixed, initially good, asked where based and got sent a list of extras and rough address, managed to sort a time, and headed over. I was running 5 min late and explained I'd be there soon, once was round corner asked for proper address but only got postcode reply. Took a couple of messages while waiting outside to get actual entrance and instructions where to go.
LocationSome new(ish) build flats in Moss side (or 'Most' side as she put

)
GirlProfile pictures are accurate, but slightly flattering. Close up she's probably a couple years older. She's slim, but 'loose'. By which I mean she may have had a kid, or lost some weight. Her breasts are a little saggy, we're not talking spaniels ears, and some slightly loose skin around stomach. Not in an off putting way, just from the way others had described (or left this out) I was expecting perkier. So slightly disappointed there.
ExperienceSorted paper work and I had a quick shower.
Said I wanted a massage with b2b first, I find with increased age and some other issues, having a massage first helps relax and build up the fun and pleasure as I know I'm only going to manage one pop anyway.
Massage was nice, a mix of firm and sensual, and really getting me in the mood. Solid 8/10, had better but had far worse.
Turned over and some nice b2b and touching continued which was really nice. Then she moved down for some owo, initially it was great, but this was when things started to go down hill.
She started picking up the pace (with her hand), I asked her to slow down a bit, but she didn't, she actually increased a bit, probably because she thought she could make me cum, but it actually has the opposite effect on me, and it was turning into quite an aggressive wank lol. Loosing sensation I managed to get her to stop, she said "Fucky?" and I said sure, she rubbered me up, but then just lay there legs spread.
Being an old lazy fuck I prefer CG but went to try mish. Unfortunately she's not that tight (I may not be that big, but I have been complimented on my girth before) she was fake moaning straight away, but the combo of being desensitised from her overly fast HJ, the condom and other stuff, I could barely feel anything, so went back to owo and HJ, after a while and some pointers she had my cumming.
She then asked if I wanted another shower, I obliged, and she got in with me and washed me which was nice and doesn't happen that often.
OverallVery mixed, some good stuff some bad, not sure if I'll be back, but wouldn't rule it out.
ProsAccurate (slightly flattering) pics, decent massage, willing to please, friendly, good temperament, and the shower after.
ConsNot quite as toned and perky as maybe led to expect, quite a Language barrier she's not the greatest at english, bit of comms runaround