External Link/Members OnlyPreviously known as LittleMissSub
So I've delayed writing this but I'd actually first seen her (Kaylee) around the same time that I'd seen Divine Lolla who I'd previously reviewed. In fact I've probably seen her 8+ times since my initial booking.
First let me say that both are great in my experience - I can't see how anybody could ever have a bad word to say about Lolla and the same goes for Kaylee even though it's quite a different experience. I mentioned in my Lolla review how I feel awkward hanging around and having a chat after I'd filled the bag (more of a failing of mine than hers) but for whatever reason I just felt at ease in Kaylee's company from the first booking.
In terms of looks she's not a Lolla type, more a girl next door but having said that her looooong legs and big brown eyes are her stand out features. Nice pert bum and her natural boobs are just a bit more than a big handful. Bit of a mum tum but you definitely wouldn't describe her as fat and she pulls off everything she has worn for me well. There's that glint in her eye sexiness to her. Her current pics on AW definitely do her more justice than the ones from when I first started seeing her.
As far as that first booking went it was all about putting me at ease - asking if I was ok with wanting to kiss, offering me a shower, telling me I could undress (or not) basically just do whatever I felt comfortable with. Admittedly the first time I still felt awkward as fuck because that's just me but it definitely paved the way for more chilled future bookings. It started with prolonged DFK on the bed (initiated by her) followed by her slowly kissing her way down to my cock and some top class and lengthy OWO. I then returned the favour and her pussy was smooth and pong-free - she was also nice and wet and responsive. From there it was on with the bag and her climbing on top and riding me hard. We then switched between missionary and doggy before me finishing in her mouth (20 extra). Her vocals are just right - none of the "fuck me hard big boy" stuff that i find off-putting, the moaning sounds genuine and actually seems to match what we're doing. In subsequent visits I've taken up various extras of Anal, Facial, pics/vids and sex machine (which is a bit of a novelty but wouldn't make a habit of it). I'm not an experienced dom by any means but I have tested the waters with some hair-pulling, gagging, name calling and spanking and she takes it all very well. Others may get more value out of that aspect than I do but I suppose I'm pretty vanilla and don't really make full use of her being a 'sub'.
She works from a clean and modern semi in north Liverpool which without ever asking her I take for granted is her home as it definitely feels that way but it's discreet enough. Instructions were easy and parking is plentiful. She also does the classic opening of the door whilst hiding behind the door thing that WGs obviously get taught at WG school.
A couple of things that maybe should be mentioned is that I was already aware of her from 'elsewhere' online and she is well-known in swinging circles and organises pretty major parties. She also has a partner/husband and wears her rings during the booking. I actually remember her from her early online days when it seemed she was 'just' out looking for a bit on the side (going back maybe 7 years or so) rather than as a WG. None of that is praise nor criticism from me but it seems relevant and worth mentioning - sex is clearly a big part of her life - why give it away for free i suppose

In any case my experiences with her are always top notch and as I say I feel so comfortable in her company to the extent that I make use of the full hour is now usually filled with at least 20 minutes of chatting about any old shit but it all feels easy and natural. Whilst I will still dabble with other WGs here and there she is and will continue to be my go to booking - just a nice, chatty and sexy girl.
Cost - generally 1 hour @ £150 plus various extras mentioned above, one way or another I always usually end up paying a straight 200 (I can never resist anal

)