Author Topic: Izzie.oxox - Manchester  (Read 2173 times)


19 review(s) for Izzie.oxox (18 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline gomez1981

Had a meet with this girl a couple of weeks ago. I contacted her on AW and left my number and she sent me a text.

Location...
Some flats just off Regent Road. Plenty of parking around there.

Price...
£150 for an hour.

Girl.
Izzie is a cute looking blonde. She says a girl next door vibe on her profile and I would definitely go a long with that. I really loved her bum!

Service.
This was a pretty chilled meet to be honest. She got down to her underwear, she has a lovely body, and we did a lot of cuddling and kissing and stroking each others bodies. She went down on me and I went down on her. She tasted and smelt gorgeous. We had sex with me on top, all the while still kissing which I loved.
I still had about 20 minutes left after that so we just laid there and cuddled and had a chat. She said about round 2 but I was happy enough.

Would I go again...

Like I say it was a pretty standard chilled meet but that's exactly how I like it so yes I would



Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
Please include the link. Thanks  :hi:


Offline gomez1981

Ah sorry, forgot the link!

My first proper punt for a while.

Thanks for putting that up for me.