No website
Didn’t book
Walked in early evening and wondered if there would be by anyone available as it would be busy, I was wrong there was a large amount of ladies that came out for the line up.
I saw Aisha and her huge boobs and pretty Asian face and knew instantly that she was the one, looked at the rest to see if the tall blonde that I saw as I was leaving last time but she wasn’t there.
Aisha is mixed race Asian maybe size 12 or 14 with 36GG boobs ( I asked the size)
Offered extras £20 owo, £30 anal, £35 two girl
She rubbed her boobs all over me which was ace, the the covered oral ok ish
I just wanted to play with those huge boobs so asked her to get on top and she did shoving them in my face. Big nipples too that got hard. Awesome
I played with them whilst she stared at shallow riding me, she kept talking and asking throughout is that ok etc so I asked her to take it deep and she did.
She said if I like it deep to move into mish so I could give her. A good pounding ( her words) so we did, she squashed her boobs up with her arms and I watched them bounce around as I gave her my best.
She has a great attitude, she kept saying thing like oh thats so good, give it to me
I think my luck has been good to me as the rest of the line up was a bit plump for my liking, the tall blonde I would like to see though