Author Topic: Milla Thai - Preston TOFTT  (Read 2117 times)


25 review(s) for Milla-Thai (24 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Blackpool Rock

Well after my last 4 Thai punts which have all been a bit Meh Neutrals and the last one a Negative I decided to punt this one when she'd only been on AW for just over a week and there was no info on here about her so it was a TOFTT
Some including myself would probably question the sanity or stupidity of doing this rather than just punting a safe well reviewed girl when you've been on a bad run but all I can say is that it's moments like this where you uncover a hidden gem that make this punting lark the best hobby in the world  :yahoo:

Comms were slightly hard and I was made to wait but there was an explanation as someone was knocking on her door and she had no idea who it was (actually the landlord wanting the rent but he didn't text to say he was coming and she thought it was the police  :D)
As a general the texts were a bit slow coming through and I had to wait for her menu of services then once I got confirmation to come up I had to ask for the apartment number but she didn't reply immediately so i sat waiting to know the room for another few minutes  :dash:

Anyway I eventually arrive at her apartment door (one of the usual blocks on New Whore lane) it's the girl in the pics but i'd say she is much better than her profile pics which I weren't 100% sure about, in her gallery the pic of her with her hands above her head wearing a pink bra and multi coloured knickers is the best representation of her but much better in the flesh and i'd say a darker skin tone which I prefer in Thai girls

Into the room and i'm pleasantly surprised that the girl standing before me is better than her profile pics and seems friendly; happy and smiling 
I paid the £80/hh and enquired about the extras which she'd sent through on a text then confirmed £10 extra for OWO and £10 extra for kissing after specifically asking if she actually did Proper kissing and she said yes so I decided to risk it as it was only an extra £10
I stump up the £100 and disappear for a quick piss, when I get back she then goes to stash the money rather than having done it while I was having a slash so I undress and wait and wait and wait for at least a few minutes, can't be sure how long exactly but it felt like an ice age and far too long so i'm thinking this is a time wasting technique and i'm not too impressed at this point

She's back in the room and strips off to reveal a really good slim trim body with no fat, belly button piercing as per one of her pics but no tattoos which is rare these days but a really nice change
She asks if I want a massage and I say yes just a quick one as I don't want to waste any more time and she tells me to lie on my front then straddles me and puts some oil on my back and starts giving me a nice gentle oil massage which is the way I like it, more oil and she does my legs etc then more oil on my bum and she starts to reach under and tickle my balls, Hello  ;)
She then rubs her body up and down mine before telling me to turn over so I just felt that I had to obey and she got some more oil and rubbed it on her tits, I asked if she liked oil and she said "Yes I love oil", Happy days  :yahoo: as I love loads of oil but recently a lot of girls haven't wanted to use it or only a pin head full of it but this girl was full on, apparently she used to do oil massage back in Thailand but not sex

She then massages my chest with oil and then little rock get oiled up too before she starts rubbing her body up and down my front which feels amazing and is so sensual, she then starts initiating kissing and it's a full on DFK snog fest
The kissing was well worth the extra £10, full on DFK and i'd say this is one of the best Thai punts i've had in 2 or 3 years, the only others who come close would be Didi and Zonya who were both full on for kissing and then both also gave a great GFE service  :thumbsup:

She then moves down and wet wipes my cock and balls to get rid of the oil and make sure i'm clean then starts sucking me for some decent OWO, plenty of licking the shaft and she also licked my balls and around my balls with the tip of her tongue which felt amazing

The condom gets produced but I tell her I want to give her oral and get her at the edge of the bed then go to work, she likes it and apparently i'm quite good with my tongue.  :music:
I stay down there for about 5 minutes and she's clean and fresh plus happy to take a finger, she makes the right noises and I concentrate on her clit then her hips start to gyrate and I also insert a finger at which point her breathing changes.
My other hand reaches up and feels her natural but firm tits which are well oiled and I admire her whole body which is glistening all over with a sheen of baby oil, I stop licking and ask if she's enjoying it at which point my tongue is replaced by her fingers rubbing her clit and she's bucking like a rodeo horse by now
Did she orgasm or was it just a good act, who knows for sure but i'd say she certainly liked it  :rolleyes:

Condom applied as we're getting on for time now and as usual I start in mish building up a rhythm while feeling her tits and she gestures for me to kiss her by pursing her lips, who was I to say no and some more DFK was eagerly provided

I keep fucking her and bring her legs over my shoulders then rub her clit and she squeals and wriggles then says "No too much" so I ask if she's too sensitive and she says yes so it must have been the oral and i'm assuming she's sensitive from having an orgasm  :unknown:
Some more kissing and feeling her tits before I ask her to turn over for doggy where I pump away enjoying the sight of her pert and trim body, a few gentle slaps of her arse are met with a giggle and I reach around and rub her clit a bit more and give her tits a good grope then ask her to lie down on the bed for prone bone which is one of my favourite ways to finish a punt.
I fuck her prone bone then turn her head to the side; move her hair out of the way and go in for a kiss which is instantly DFK, i'm in heaven and sensory overload at which point I can't prolong it anymore and fill the bag with about 5 days worth of baby batter and my God how good it felt  :dance:

This is only her 3rd week on AW and 2nd week in Preston, she's actually moved to the other block around the corner for her 2nd week which threw me a bit when she sent the postcode through for my last punt and i've seen her 3 times already and plan to see her for a 4th time before she departs next Monday.
Yes she really is / was that good and I mean absolutely Stellar in one of my best punts of the last few years, she is fresh and hopefully won't become jaded but I think she genuinely likes sex so fingers crossed, anyway I may have to take a ring for my next visit to make her all mine  :angelgirl:

Amazing all round and a generally great GFE with DFK often initiated by her, the only downside is the slightly slow / poor comms and disappearing out of the room for 3-5 minutes to stash the money but my fears of this and the massage being a time wasting tactic were unfounded as on all 3 of my punts i've checked the time on my phone when leaving and i've had 40-45 minutes from the time she got back in the room so for me she wasn't actually a clock watcher

My 2nd and 3rd visits were pretty much a variation of the 1st visit but i'm sure she'd be happy to change things around if I wanted however for me it was perfection, I may go for a 69 if I see her again but apart from that I can't think of anything i'd do differently

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Thriceweekly

Great review BR and thanks for the TOFTT!

I've been to see Milla this week too and can only agree that she is superb. More, better pics on Vivastreet.

She is going to be very popular!  :thumbsup: :drinks:

« Last Edit: August 07, 2025, 11:11:26 am by Thriceweekly »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hmmm yes I didn't check VS and a few of the pics are blurred for me but yes the 3 visible ones are probably more representative

Just to note on VS it says £20 extra for OWO and £20 extra for FK but her text to me and what she charged me was only £10 extra each, if it had been £20 then I may not have bothered seeing her

External Link/Members Only

Offline Thriceweekly

Hidden Image/Members Only

I think is a great photo of her from VS  :thumbsup:

Yep £10.00 for each extra for me too. Not sure why they are double on VS. She didnt quibble anyway.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2025, 12:26:11 pm by Thriceweekly »