External Link/Members OnlyMeet took place April 2025
1.5 hours, fee £200 ( went for the 2 hour special, but got tired out ,ha ha) 2 hour special was £200
full GFE OWO oral both ways,sex in mish,cowgirl, lots of French kissing also a very good relaxing massage in between sex with some green looking massage cream,very nice!
Comms were very good, e mails on AW ,had this booking arranged in advance for a couple of weeks
Rachel is a 40 something pocket rocket I thought,great set of tits,with bullet nipples
Started with a bit of chat,that broke the ice,up to the bedroom
Lots of foreplay I couldn't keep my mouth of those lovely tits!
A nice blow job followed,she really sucks well all the way down,and she kept going and going!
Onto 69 for a while,lovely tasting vagina, rubbered up climbed on top with me on my back,a really good ride,her fitness levels are good,onto mish for a while,couldn't hold back,came in the condom.
Bit of chit chat and a rest,then a lovely massage on my front and back ( about an hour in at this point)
Got aroused again,she did oral on me again,more cowgirl,then mish I got tired at this point,had to pull out and she kindly finished me off with a hand job ( paid at the end)
A cracking booking with a really down to earth SP
Positive,I would go back again,but I think she retires in September though