After a short hiatus due to work and travelling around with few meetings here and there. I amback to reviewing.
External Link/Members OnlyWhen: During Scarlet’s March tour in Manchester
paid: 140
Services: DT, RO, Swallow, Rimming and Protected sex.
Girl: There is no hiding the fact that she is into the goth look but I did request her to tone down the goth makeup and she agreed. She is around 5'1" ~ 5'2" slim girl.
Communication: I had seen her previously and when I saw that she was coming to Manchester on tour I sent her a message and agreed on the date and time. But for our first meet the communication started on AW and moved to whatsapp once the date and time agreed upon
Venue: Hotel close to piccadilly station
Once when the time for the meeting came up gave her a call and she had to come down as the lift was keycard enabled. Met her near the lifts and went to the room. A nice big room with her usual array of toys on display. Exchanged the token and quickly jumped into the shower and out.
Once out we agreed on Deepthroat and light domination for this meet last time I did give her a good amount of spanking which she took well in my last meet and this time I wanted to experience her DT skill. As she states on her profile she does have a strong gag reflex but she does try hard also she does take time to recover between the DT. But over she can take a good throat pounding, I started with me sitting on the chair and let her do her thing for a good 5 min before taking change and started to push her down she did take it well this time and I was enjoying her gagging and making it sloppy next I let he rim me and she did do it well nice and sloppy till I stopped her and put her head over the bed and went for a proper DT she was gagging again but didn’t stop me only from time to time I did check with her if she was ok and she didn’t have any problem with me going hard. I asked her to play with herself while I FF her she like a good sub she obliged and did it. Started some 69 while she was Rimming and DT me for the next 10min or so. Asked her for a condom, rubbered up and started her with her on top she rode me for sometime . Next moved to missionary and gave a good pounding while holding her legs apart. Close to 40 mins decided to go for DT again and shot my load down her throat which she swallowed like a good girl and sucked me till I was done. Post this we had a brief chat about travel life and interest quickly back to the shower talking continued while getting dressed and out around 1hr 5 min mark.
Overall another positive meet if you are looking for a submissive girl who can take a good DT, pounding and spanking she is the one as long as you look beyond her goth chick look and really VFM for the service she offer.