External Link/Members OnlyMessaged Nadia and very quickly sorted an appointment - she is based in an apartment a few minutes away from Piccadilly Gardens.
She is the girl pictured on AdultWork - facially looks more Chinese than traditional Thai appearance. Led into a back bedroom which was clean. She then stripped off, and revealed a killer body - enhanced boobs but wow these are expertly done. Perfectly shaped D-cups.
Started with a massage which was functional and over quickly. Nadia cleaned my cock with a wet wipe and started a gentle bj which was nice and she did get pretty deep on it. After just a few minutes she stopped and wanted to move onto sex, so I suggested going down on her to slow things down. She was clean and shaved, and responsive to a tongue. We moved onto sex and it was great to bang a hot young Thai girl with a great body, but she pretty much just lay back and gave a few moans. No kissing, no talk, no interaction. I did get to play with those magnificent boobs and we fucked like that for a while until I came.
Nadia offered some wipes and gently ushered me out asap. Her English is fine, but no real connection or chat. Was out about 22mins after arriving. Gets a Neutral as sex was fine and she has a fantastic rack, but overall I wouldn't return. She did say she was leaving Manchester in a few days but would be back later.
£80 for 30 mins.