Advert on vivastreet Carlisle Cumberland for New petite independent duo 07539732635
I'm sorry I can't get the link to paste onto here. Perhaps someone could help me out.
Noticed the very nice photos on this advert so decided to have go at a meeting even though I expected the photos to be fake Sent a text message asking for a meeting a couple of hours later and got a prompt and positive reply along with a menu of services offered and prices. .Venue for appointment was a terraced house not far from machinery mart and was clean tidy and fine for the job in hand. I was right about the photos being fake but the SP looked nice enough. Probably size eight I would guess with small tit's. Eastern nationality with excellent attitude. Took the trouble to wear a LBD for my arrival which I like. I paid sixty pounds for the half hour plus an extra twenty for DFK and OWO . Loads of proper kissing and oral expertly delivered before finishing in covered cowgirl. She then went on to give a poor massage to use up the last three or four of my minutes. I fully enjoyed my punt so a positive but fake photos should really have a penalty. Kind regards Winker.