External Link/Members OnlyMeet took place a month or so ago
Comms
Really good. Sent off text and got reply fairly quickly. Pleasant and polite
Venue
Quiet Street pretty central in Southport with easy parking. As previously noted the place is not untidy, it’s an absolute tip!! Someone previously mentioned they did not want to rent it however for me it was beyond where I want to be
The lady
Imho she is closer to 60 than 40. Body is really showing signs of age. Big filled lips which didn’t look great if I’m honest. I nearly walked however stayed
However in fairness to her she is a really friendly woman and eager to please
Price
£40 or £50 I can’t remember for sure for half hour Owo , 69, rimming on her, ass play on her with dildo and cim all delivered with gusto
The reason for the neutral is maybe a bit harsh as she was very obliging and delivered all services well however the disparity in age to what I expected ( the usual age plus vat) as well as the state of the flat tips it there for me