Author Topic: Cleo_PartyGirl Manchester  (Read 797 times)


1 review(s) for Cleo_PartyGirl (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Pauld344

External Link/Members Only
With the lack of decent options around Manchester city centre I decided to take a punt on Cleo. Despite her having 0 reviews on UKP.
£100 for 30 minutes at an apartment in Ancotes. Comms were good.
The girl looked exactly like the photos, unfortunately that's where the positives ended.
She asked me to strip, whilst she was speaking to someone in Portuguese on the phone. When she put the phone down she spent 2-3 minutes scrubbing my cock with wet wipes. She gave me owo for a minute, followed by ow for 30 seconds.
Despite her apparent concerns for hygiene she didn't smell fresh. I'm guessing she hadn't showered for a few hours.

She then proceded with reverse cowgirl and told me to "calm down" when I went to gently fondle her titts.
I then suggested for me to go on top. She offered doggy then reluctantly agreed to missionary. I asked to kiss her, and was told that this wasn't available despite it being advertised on her profile.
At this point I admitted defeat in terms of getting a decent punt and wanted out. I banged away until I filled the bag.
Afterwards she engaged in a bit of small talk, whilst being back on her phone.
I was back outside 15 minutes later. Avoid!


« Last Edit: July 30, 2025, 11:02:49 am by Pauld344 »