Author Topic: Sofia Monaco  (Read 2877 times)

Offline Monaco

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes: 18
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
External Link/Members Only

900 EUR for an hr yes 900 EUR outcall.

A taster of what's on offer in the principality and the Caps I don't think I'll add anymore reviews from there but it's a good idea of what you'll get for your money.
Comms I just called her which is obviously easier if you speak Italian I never conversed in English with her but like most around this area English is not a problem although I think she is Brazilian and both our cod Italian worked well.
Sofia turned up at my apartment on time looking absolutely stunning in the requested fitted dress and lingerie.
Escorts here are like restaurants if you drop your standards you are dead in the water and Sofia was model stunning standard as most are.
Everything on her likes list was on offer,we had a shower,DFK,oral both ways,anal,squirting,rimming both ways,watersports from her.
Very passionate experience finished in her ass and she stayed for a little over the hour.
Highly recommended as all the girls I've seen from this site are,not cheap but you pays your money.



Banned reason: Abusive, previously banned, 8MillionDollarMan & The Gambling Whale
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fookmefooku

Even though everything in Monaco is pretty expensive.. 900 an hour? She better have had gold plated Johnny's and squirted champagne