TS review, you know the drill.
External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyWhen. July 2026
Logistics. I messaged while I was in London and after a back and forth we arranged her d a meeting for the afternoon. For safety reason, she wanted to video call or me send a pic, so I called and we confirmed the meet. We agreed on £400. Steep for me, but I hadn’t met an escort since Patrica a year prior and she appeared legit.
Looks. Images are accurate. 165 cm/5 feet 6 inches. Fantastic physique, excellent ass, and well-done big tits. I have to rank her in the top 10 overall looks wise of ts escorts that I met.
She was dressed in a brown dress that showed off her curves well.
Location. Met near Marylebone station about 5minute walk away from the station. It was a one bed flat that I assumed was an Airbnb or something. Clean and tidy.
Service. After a short chat and confirming what services I liked (wishing to be topped), I then went for a shower as it was very hot. After that, I laid next to her on the bed and we continue to chat about her travels. After maybe being there for 20 minutes, she straddles me and takes off her dress and her body looks toned and as per the pics. I’m receiving OWO started and her technique was good. After this goes on for a few minutes, she then moves besides me as I start to suck her, and she’s making the right noises. Her cock is probably about 6inches, uncut if I recall.
She said she was getting close to cumming, so she stopped me in my tracks and asked me what position I liked to be topped. She straps up the condom and we tried a few positions, but I was just too tight. Trying to get it in there was uncomfortable so we tried with me in my back this time; the extra lube and light pushes and she managed to get it in there. She starts slow and she then proceeds to lube my cock and strokes me. This felt really good as she was using slow strokes with the slow thrusts but she gradually upped the speed and after a few minutes of this I can’t last any longer and I blew my load. I was receiving for maybe 4-5 minutes.
She then pulls out, but she said she was close to cumming. So she then lied on her back in the bed, while I stroke her cock, twist one of her nipples and kiss her, before she released her valve and a nice amount came out.
A brief clean up, more chat about work, travels, etc and I’m out the door after about 55 minutes.
Would I recommend? Yes. Excellent appearance and great service. She seemed very friendly and approachable.