Author Topic: Sweet_Thai_Peepo - Burnley  (Read 3303 times)


14 review(s) for Sweet_Thai_Peepo (11 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Sal29

£130 for 1hour
£20 for dfk

Arranged a meeting with peepo For 9pm on the phone with was who does her comms .

Peepo opens the door and wow she is a good looking girl with a nice figure.
Followed her up the stairs and into the bedroom and she asked how long
I said 1 hour that’s 130 fine and 20 for dfk. Paid her the tokens £150 and says you getting 50 mins only:unknown:
I start scathing my head and start thinking to myself will I be able to get two rounds in 50 mins
Out of curiosity I ask why 50 mins she replies she has another punter booked in for 10pm.
I said fine not going to argue with her.

Started off with dfk which was nice and then on to cowgirl which started off brilliantly with all the grinding and the right noices 5 mins in she started to complain my pussy is hurting av had a long day. I put her in doggy position on the bed with me standing up pump away lovely view of her ass and com in this position.

Round 1 done at 915 pm

Next 15 mins had a massage which was very lacklustre and had a chat about life she is nice girl to chat to.

Round 2 930pm
Started with ow nice blow job plenty of ball licking and sucking proper enjoying myself she then decided to take the condom off and starts to wank me off and says to me you coming like this.
I smiled at her and said no I still want to have sex with you in multiple positions she still trying to make me cum it was not going to happen.
So I said common let’s do reverse cg first starts complaining you using too many condoms next time bring your own I just had a giggle.
Did reverse cg roughly for about 30 sec she just sat there .
So I got up and told her to come to the side of the bed so I can stand and pump her she wouldn’t let me put her legs up or on my shoulders so put her in spring chicken position and pump away
I told her to go on the bed for missionary

This is where the negative starts

So am enjoying myself in this position out off nowhere she pushes me off her and her eyes are popping up now and angrily says  you go now you go now I don’t want to see you my pussy is hurting.
I look at the clock it’s 940 pm

She has put a yellow towel around her and telling me to leave right now .
I said hang on let me ring wawa . Wawa picks up I say to her what is this girl playing at, av said that on the phone and wawa and another skinny Thai girl are already in the bedroom.
She started complaining to wawa that her pussy is hurting
I say to wawa that av got another ten mins  ( really 20 mins )with her and need to com for round 2
Wawa looks at me and does not know what to say .
While all this was happening the skinny Thai girl was on her phone I had a glance at her phone and guess what website she is on !!!!! This one ukpunting
So I say to wawa am going to put this review up on ukpunting so other punters know
Wawa stayed quiet the skinny Thai girl says yeh. Yeh  you do that
I left it at that got dressed and left about 950 pm


My first review so if I have left anything out please understand




Offline Riley619

Sounds like a nightmare that :thumbsdown:

Online Thriceweekly

Jeez!!....Wonder what happened to the poor bloke booked in for 10pm?  :(

Sorry, but I don't understand why anyone would book to see a girl (who works all day) late in the evening  :unknown:

Offline Sal29


Offline Blackpool Rock

If this is the case then she or Wawa should have given you back at least £20 so that you had paid the 45 minute rate, I would have thought that £30 back was fair or even call it 30 minutes and return £50 to keep the punter happy as it's her whose let you down  :unknown:

Offline Sal29

I did ask wawa when she walked down the stairs with me to let me out ,can I have some money back but wawa was not interested.

Offline Doctormike

Yeah I did find a few similarities on my 2nd punt which was longer
1. Reverse CG there wasn’t much action
2. She wanted me to come but I said don’t rush or spoil it as I’d booked longer and didn’t want to end it at 30 mins as I’d booked 45

If she’s busy she should limit bookings or finish earlier
When I finished I had 10 mins to chill but told her not to rush me out the door

(She did have another booking so that’s probably why)

Offline Andywb

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 777
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 150


Sorry, but I don't understand why anyone would book to see a girl (who works all day) late in the evening  :unknown:

That's kinda logical but if the girl is working then she should deliver the service agreed or refund if she changes her mind.