Author Topic: Paris - Xin Yu Chinese fbsm  (Read 1400 times)

Offline londonhas

Xin Yu
34 Rue Pierre Semard, 75009

Not far from Gare du Nord had a bit of walk post dinner and few shops were closed by then. Chanced upon this shop and girl said ok still open (it was near closing time according to Google map)

Asked for 30min paid 30 or 35, can't remember

Led to room, mattress on floor.

Girl was early 40s Chinese, not too slim but GND face and friendly. Medium massage ok , relaxing. Name was Bella (?)

On the flip I'm starkers and she massaged all over for a good while of build up. Finally she asked about extras and agreed on 30 for HR.

Took her time and good technique. After like 5 minutes I got her tits out which were surprisingly nice size shape and firmness, and I could play with them while she kept wanking me until completion. It took a while to finish so we went over time. She was friendly throughout anyway and asked me to repeat next time

Would return if in area, it's great vfm.