Author Topic: Punting in Barcelona Nov 2025  (Read 2367 times)

Offline mark3611

Barcelona. My punting with a 22 year old Argentine

I was in Barcelona for an overnight stay. On the way to North Africa.  I knew nothing about the Spanish punting scene, but knew there were escorts advertised on External Link/Members Only

I wasn't really picky. There was a Polish lady  for 80 euros @ 1/2 an hour.   But even though I love Polish lady, I was up for something new.

I sent a few messaged to a few Latinos working in Barcelona. Until I landed on Agustina.

 I had never been with a Latino lady before. Nor being nearly 40 had I ever slept with a woman born in Gen Z.

Then I found this woman External Link/Members Only

Agustina, 22 years old Argentine, 70 euros for 1/2 an hour.

I fired off a few whatsapp messages and told Agustina I would be landing at Noon and would love to see her in the next 3 hours. 
I found her photos and videos on this website and even subscribed to her Onlyfans when landing in Barcelona

External Link/Members Only


Made my way from the airport to her flat. Just outside the big ass Basilica Cathedral.  Messaged her to say I was at the apartment. She gave me the door number and buzzed it open.

I walked up 2 flights of stairs before seeing a door open.

Agustina used google translate to communicate with me. I paid her the 70 euros and she offered me a shower.
After my refreshing shower, I walked into Agustina bedroom and helped her out of her one piece of lingerie.  Did kissing but it was closed lips.  Gave her tits a bit of a suck and started kissing her all over.

She got on the bed and started cleaning my cock with a wetwipe before doing some amazing OWO.

I returned the favour with reverse oral. Although she didn't want any fingers going in,

After a good shag in both missionary and doggy. I asked her for hand relief.  She was going to charge extra for CIM/Facials. So i just asked for a handjob while I ate her out in 69.

A strong positive it was for me who has only punted with escorts in England, Australia, Hungary and now Spain. It differs dealy from those walk in brothels in Brussels and Amsterdam.
I am going back to Madrid next year and will hopefully do another punt with a Latino or a Spanish lady.

I have never punted with a Latino in my British punting life, but I will sourse out an Argentine  in London on Adultwork.