Author Topic: Samantha, Indigo Nile - Manchester  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Knucklehead

External Link/Members Only

Samantha was a plan c after the booking I’d made at a parlour didn’t come in. Anyway she was available reasonably soon and the booking was easily and efficiently made. Samantha showed me to her room when I got there and I was very pleased, she’s very pretty, very fit toned body, lovely blue eyes. I don’t like fake tits which is why she wasn’t first choice, hers are hard and not to my mind like real ones but other reviewers like them so….
She motioned to the shower which I was going to use anyway, it’s a decent one for a knocking shop, while I’m in it Samantha is in and out, bringing me a towel and a bottle of cold water.
Onto the bed for some really nice kisses, a bit of tongue, very nice. Oral without was also very nice, I asked her to be gentle and she was, looking up at me with those pretty blue eyes. I said to her why don’t you lie down so I can return the favour, well “you’ve only got six minutes left” she says “we just started” I replied. Well you spent 10 minutes in the shower (I didn’t) so I got her to sit on my face which she did for a minute maybe and faked an orgasm for me. We had sex, I left, disappointed. It really boils my piss being gouged for time like that. There was an old boiler sat in the little seating area by the door, I’d thought indigo Nile was like a collective which I liked, but I wonder if Samantha was chivied along. Anyway I won’t return, pity because if she was in roses or temptations I definitely would.