Author Topic: Synthia_x - Birmingham TOFTT  (Read 3201 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8409574) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by chandlerhandler]

Offline Dark Vader

                                                                                                   SAVED THE DAY

So had been messaging this one earlier, responses were sporadic and with the day I had so far(3 Brazilian blow outs) I wasn't holding out much hope.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Location Apartment block in the Five Ways area of Central Birmingham. ULEZ.

Comms All done by text. Sporadic earlier in the day but time of the meet they were spot on.

Price £80 for half an hour.

The Girl/Session Arrive and let up and let in by what I would say was a girl next door type rather than a cat walk beauty. About 5'9 with a nice heavy rack prob E cups. She wore glasses which gave her that intelligent university student vibe. Money exchanged I took a shower which I thought would help with the kind of service I got. Came back from the bathroom and lay on the bed and she got straight to work on my cock sucking me off owo. Damn, girl definitely knows what she was doing. After a good 10 minutes she rubbers me up and we start with missionary. I seem to enjoy fucking tall girls in this position as opposed to short girls, access just seems better.

Gave her a right good pumping and the same in Doggy until I came close and popped the question. Can I cum on your tits? She gave me the green light and I unloaded all over them. May not be for some but a great punt with a lovely girl, nice attitude. Would repeat anytime.