Author Topic: FFM misschelseabrook and my GF - outcall  (Read 7024 times)


152 review(s) for misschelseabrook (143 positive, 6 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Tyramhall

External Link/Members Only

Booked Chelsea for 1.5 hours outcall — £400. Set it up as a surprise for my girlfriend. She’d mentioned she might be into a threesome if I sorted it all, didn’t tell her in advance, and she’d had a few drinks.

Night out in Manchester, few bars and then headed back. We had a drink in the bar and then took a bottle upstairs for a night cap. 1am, knock on the door, Chelsea arrives! Petite, looking sexy, wearing a black trench coat and carrying a bag of toys. Kissed me on the cheek, walked in confident. My girlfriend clocked what was happening straight away.

Chelsea introduced herself, dropped the coat, black lingerie underneath. They started talking, I went to the bathroom, came back to see them already kissing. Hands everywhere. That was the green light.

Chelsea started undressing my girlfriend and before I knew it, she was eating her out while she lay on her back. I quickly got my kit off and joined them on the bed. I started by kissing my girlfriend to reassure her and then I stood over her and got my cock sucked at the same time. That combo — watching my girlfriend moan while I was in her mouth — was insane.

Moved to doggy. Chelsea put her strap-on, on, and gently fucked her from behind while I was in her mouth again. Full spit roast. She then fucked her pretty hard until she came. Then swapped into cowgirl — my girlfriend rode me while Chelsea played with her tits and kissed her. Chelsea then sat on my face whilst they carried on kissing. We did reverse cowgirl too, so I could watch Chelsea licking her while she bounced on me.

At one point I was flat on my back getting rimmed by Chelsea while my girlfriend kissed me and sucked my cock. Told Chelsea beforehand I wanted to try pegging — she took her time, lubed me up, and started fucking me. She rode me hard while my girlfriend sat on my face, both of them kissing and touching above me.

We finished with both of them on their knees — sucking my cock, licking my balls, Chelsea rimming me again. She asked my girlfriend if she could fuck me one last time, got on top in cowgirl and rode the life out of me while they groped and kissed each other. I came hard and then Chelsea removed the condom and they both literally just took it in turns to lick every last bit of cum coming out of it.

There were other positions and moments I’ve probably forgotten — it was that full on. Just a blur!

Afterward we lay there for a bit, chilled out, then I paid Chelsea her £400 and she left.

I had massive nerves beforehand, would I perform ok? Would my girlfriend say no? All in all it went really well lol.

I need to find another girl now!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2025, 07:46:03 pm by Tyramhall »

Online WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,794
  • Likes: 125
  •  
  • Reviews: 70

Offline lewisjones23

Quality

Does your GF know you punt? if so, how did you broach that with her?

Offline Tyramhall

Quality

Does your GF know you punt? if so, how did you broach that with her?


Haha absolutely no chance. When she indicated she'd possibly be up for something, I said I had a friend who would probably do it. She insisted that it had to be someone we didn't know, and she actually mentioned an escort might be best!

Offline shaft10

Nice review, your girlfriend sounds awesome  :drinks:

Offline Tyramhall

Nice review, your girlfriend sounds awesome  :drinks:

Cheers mate. Yeah she's pretty cool!

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,367
  • Likes: 286
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Terrific punt mate  :drinks:

I'm also impressed that Chelsea didn't collect any cash til she was leaving

Offline SYorksPunter

Great review, I went to see Chelsea tonight so it was good to read that while my fuck with her was fresh in my mind!

Online RandomGuy99

She's working for 2 more days and then she's taking a few months off.

Online AW71

Fantastic review. Your GF sounds like a dream!

Offline Colston36


Haha absolutely no chance. When she indicated she'd possibly be up for something, I said I had a friend who would probably do it. She insisted that it had to be someone we didn't know, and she actually mentioned an escort might be best!

How thoroughly excellent!

Offline Tyramhall

Cheers guys. Definitely one off the bucket list. She enjoyed it but has since said she's still not that bothered about doing it again.

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
What are you going to do if your GF finds and reads this thread......?

Offline Tyramhall

What are you going to do if your GF finds and reads this thread......?

That's actually a good point. Honestly, I'm not sure.

Offline Numberone

That's actually a good point. Honestly, I'm not sure.
And reads the other 12 reviews!

Offline Sweep70

This is a quality read,what a lucky guy you are.The fact that your Gf went along with it,pure class,well done!!

Online RandomGuy99

I need to find another girl now!
That isn't £400 for 1.5 hrs especially since Chelsea is now unavailable for a few months.

What happens if she asks for a monthly rematch?

Offline punter99999999

That's actually a good point. Honestly, I'm not sure.

it was at that moment, he knew he'd fucked up

Offline jasonlondon

Great report. Further evidence of my long term belief that Chelsea is the very best WG in England. Fuck I miss her.