External Link/Members OnlyMeet happened end of within the last couple of months as I was out in manchester the night before
I stayed in a hotel by St Peters Sq which was perfect as Lucy was able to come straight to my room without having to go down to reception
Meet was booked for 10am and Lucy arrived promptly. I'd set this up a few days before and comes before and on the day we're spot on
Paid 120 for an hour probably more of a gfe type punt which suited.
I thought Lucy looked better in person than her photos. She is probably 30-40 years old bit of a mum tum but I wasn't bothered. I thought she delivered perfectly in the meet. Just a slow sensual hour with her doing all the work. OW sex in a couple of positions and lots of DFK
I very much enjoyed my hour and will book again next time in MCR
Apologies for the late review but her profile went off for a bit