Author Topic: Miley m - York  (Read 2166 times)


12 review(s) for Miley m (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline James59

External Link/Members Only - £160.00 for 60 minutes

Having made my way South from Darlington, my 2 possible busty escorts were not free, so I opted to see Miley M, who was based not far from the station and the Shambles
Miley is Romanian, but has good English, comms very straight forward.

Miley is very attractive, and has a petite body, with lovely natural boobs I guess about 34c. We started with a bit of mutual touching followed by Miley stroking my cock making me really hard and my girth was bigger than usual for some reason. Oral was lovely and sensual, almost in a side by side 69, so I was able to taste her lovely pussy which was sweet, and very wet. I usually like legs over shoulders penetration, but this time I wanted doggy. I positioned Miley on the edge of the bed, and put the condom on, easing my cock into her pussy, gently rocking back and forwards until I was fully inside her, she was hot and talking with a naughty accent, encouraging me to fuck her, I did ask her for prone bone and Miley lay down and I sat astride her, with my cock deep inside her. Needless to say I didnt last very long and came quickly.
After a short rest, round 2 followed a similar pattern, except this time Miley wanted Cowgirl, Miley lowered herself onto my hard cock, and bounced up and down, she seemed to be enjoying herself, which is always a good thing, I thinks its good if the woman has some fun as well
My time with Miley made up for not seeing one of the others. Miley is a lovely sexy and sensual lady

Moving onto Leeds now were I am hoping to see 2 or 3 busty ladies