Author Topic: Lisa - Chok Dee - Manchester.  (Read 1901 times)

Offline rocket88

External Link/Members Only

Chanced another walk in at Chok Dee.

Location- city centre Manchester near Victoria station.

FS and OW hh = £70.

I was let into the premises promptly and was shown up to the room,where I paid my money and was shortly joined by Lisa whilst I was still undressing.

Lisa is Mid forties,slim with C cup tits. Average looking facially. Decent English.

I had a quick shower and by the time I got out Lisa has stripped for action. Started with a massage,nothing to get the knots out but pleasant enough. She soon got round to tickling my balls and the reach unders. This got me hard enough for her to get the condom on for some OW. Not very deep but some decent suction. I asked her to give my balls a lick which she seemed happy enough to do.
The main event started with mish with Lisa being able to get her legs right back for a deep penetration. To ensure I didn't blow my load too soon I requested a change of position. I got her to lean over the side of the bed for some energetic doggie. Running out of steam I lay down on the bed for a finale of reverse CG.

One of those punts that leave you jelly legged. An enjoyable half hour with an obliging SP.