Author Topic: sexylady1631 - South Kirkby  (Read 1457 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4585692) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Figaro

External Link/Members Only

TOFTT with this one. Comms are via AW and she gave out her number the day before we met. She replies promptly and an incall was easily arranged. Paid £80 for 30 mins although prices have just gone up. The house is easy to find at the end of a cul de sac and I didn’t feel conspicuous going to the door.

The meet itself - she has a great body but the face doesn’t match! She’s average at best and didn’t even wear much make up to improve matters. However, she makes up for it with a great smile and personality.

I’m inside the door and she’s instantly all over me, kissing with plenty of tongue. This kissing continues throughout the session and she obviously enjoys sex. Her boobs are natural but firm and a nice size with small nipples. Oral is very good and she’s happy to keep going until I bring her up for air. Going down on her is pleasant if a bit stubbly. She really gets into this and starts shaking at one point. We didn’t even get round to sex which is fine with me as I love BJs. It’s CIM and she swallows too. Overall, she offers a really passionate GFE.