Author Topic: Karla Manchester - Manchester  (Read 3205 times)


2 review(s) for Karla Manchester (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline couchpotato

Was back in Manchester for work a couple a weeks ago, finally got the down time to update. Came across Karla's AW page and was intrigued.

Comms:
Initially via AW the day before. She wanted to have a quick chat on the phone too. The rest was via text - no issues.

Location:
Nice set of apartments relatively central in Manchester, relatively close to the AO Arena. There's lots of street parking but can see it being a challenge during the mornings.

Fee:
£160 for an hour

Lady:
Her age on AW is 51 - I'd saw it's pretty accurate. Pleasant but with cracking curves. She's not slim but I like that build. Nice firm arse and big tits - it says enhanced on her profile but it felt (and looked) natural. Just seen she's uploaded some recent photos which are pretty representative.

External Link/Members Only

Service:
Initial small talk to break the ice for about 5-10 minutes before moving to the bedroom. Proper GFE - DFK and lots of cuddling. Also some dirty talk once we got a little riled up. Proper well OWO. Also returned the favour - she seemed to genuinely enjoy it and was reactive to it; tasted great. Johnny went on and we got on in different positions - missionary, doggie and cowgirl. Her room has lots of mirrors so that was a treat. Popped in the bag and we laid down with a little more snogging after.

Cleaned up and said our goodbyes. No clockwatching at all.

Verdict:
Definitely a positive and would return. Would recommend especially if you're into MILFs/matures.

It seemed like everything was okay during the meet and I don't think I did anything plus it seemed like I left on good terms but when I tried to arranging another meet twice after, I just got ignored - ngl a little gutted.

Offline Romeo Sensini

Thanks for the review, I keep getting drawn to her profile, sounds to be worth the effort.